Hunter Premium Funding is one of the largest, most experienced providers of premium funding to businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Through 20 years of managed and sustainable growth, we have built a trusted reputation for staff experience, financial stability and innovative thinking.
Hunter Premium Funding is part of the insurance and financial services group Allianz Australia, which has over 3,300 employees and 2 million customers in Australia and New Zealand.
We believe people drive our business success. Hunter employs more than 50 staff across Australia and New Zealand. Our highly skilled multidisciplinary team includes legal, information technology, marketing and compliance experts along with sales and finance specialists who understand you and your customers’ needs.
Our Quoting System
We have listened to what our brokers and their clients need, and harnessed the latest technology to create the best online quoting and processing tool in Australia and New Zealand.
EasyFund is an online system that interfaces with most broking platforms to deliver fast, accurate quotes and streamlined processing of premium funding transactions. EasyFund provides 24/7 real-time access.
Your customers are central to your success. Hunter provides flexible, time-saving options to help you support your customers, as well as your business.
Hunter has the ability to source funds internally from our parent Allianz Australia. This makes us more affordable than many of our competitors who rely on securitisation from independent financial institutions. We pass our savings on to your customers through highly competitive rates.
Benefits of our premium funding:
- Frees up working capital for other income-generating opportunities
- Doesn’t interfere with existing finance facilities, such as bank overdrafts
- Interest repayments are tax deductible
- Hunter is a flexible, non-bank lender with a long history in premium funding
- Backed by the experience of the Allianz Australia Group brings stability and strength
- Hunter has flexible payment options, up to 12 monthly instalments
- Various repayment methods, including BPAY and credit card
- Ability to fund multiple insurance policies in one facility
- Funds cancellable and non-cancellable insurance policies, including workers’ compensation premiums
- Competitive interest rates