Through 20 years of managed and sustainable growth, we have built a trusted reputation for staff experience, financial stability and innovative thinking. We currently fund around $1.5 billion in insurance premiums and provide more than 63,000 loans each year.
Hunter Premium Funding is part of the insurance and financial services group Allianz Australia, which has over 3,800 employees and 2 million policy holders in Australia and New Zealand.
We believe people drive our business success. Hunter employs more than 50 staff across Australia and New Zealand. Our highly skilled multidisciplinary team includes legal, information technology, marketing and compliance experts along with sales and finance specialists.
Hunter has the ability to source funds internally from our parent Allianz Australia. This makes us more affordable than many of our competitors who rely on securitisation from independent financial institutions. We pass our savings on to your customers through highly competitive interest rates.
Benefits of our premium funding:
- Frees up working capital
- Doesn’t impact existing finance facilities, such as bank overdrafts
- Interest repayments are tax deductible
- Flexible, non-bank lender with a long history in premium funding
- Backed by the experience of the Allianz Australia Group brings stability and strength
- Flexible payment options, up to 12 monthly instalments
- Various repayment methods, including direct debit and credit card
- Ability to fund multiple insurance policies in one facility
- Funds all insurance policies, including Workers’ Compensation premiums